September 16, 2019, 6:00 - 7:30 PM
Provider/Presenting Organization: The Actors Fund, Intersection for the Arts, and Center for Cultural Innovation
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Get clear guidance on your health insurance options, including Covered California and Medi-Cal. Learn how to get affordable insurance with the help of tax credits, and find answers for your other burning questions!
For artists and art workers, this workshop will cover:
• Insurance options in 2020
• How proposed changes could affect you
• Cost of plans in 2020
• Eligibility for free insurance
• How to estimate sporadic income
• How to pick a plan that’s right for you
• Where to get care if you're uninsured
ALSO: This will be a family friendly event and we'll provide childcare while the workshop is in session.
Co-presented by The Actors Fund, Intersection for the Arts, and Center for Cultural Innovation.
Date & Time:
Monday, September 16, 2019
6 PM – 7:30 PM
Intersection for the Arts
1446 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94102